At CLS, we pride ourselves in the level of security taken by our staff, website, and facilities. Our physical locations and website are secured using the latest standards, to ensure that all user data captured by our website remains private and confidential. All personal and departmental information collected during the application for a service on our website will only be communicated to/with a relevant entity involved in the services process,such as :
- Consulates, Embassy’s, High Commission’s, or processing centres for the purpose of processing an appropriate service;
- Interstate CLS offices and staff;
- Third parties who assist CLS with the processing of services, and;
- Other departments/organisations that are directly involved in the requested service.
Information collected and stored by CLS may include:
- Personal information pertaining to a service, inquiry or account created;
- Communications between relevant entities and CLS, and;
- Transactional information as per the users’ account.
Personal information deemed as sensitive information, may include (but is not limited to):
- Race/ethnic origin;
- Religious beliefs;
- Criminal history;
- Health information;
- Financial information;
Any information collected can be amended if it is:
- Out of date;
However, this can be limited to change depending on the:
- Nature of changes;
- Situation changes must be made;
- Process status of the information during a service;
- Requestees information requiring change does not pertain to the requestee in question;
- Timeframe requested for change to occur.
Note: Changes can be made by the user/department/organisation through the CLS Client portal. Information, however, may not be able to be changed once submitted for processing, wherein, the service may need to be restarted. If there is account information that cannot be accessed or changed, please send us an inquiry
or send an email to [email protected]
You may need to have cookies "turned on" or enabled in the browser for a better experience. However, if you choose to disable cookies, you still will be able to navigate the site. Cookies do not store any personal information. All the information is entirely confidential and is never sold or seen outside of the company.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your device's hard drive. Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently. Cookies also allow ease of access, by logging you in without having to type your login name each time (only your password is needed); we may also use such cookies to display any advertisement(s) to you while you are on our website.